We’re looking for a conceptual copywriter to come and join us at our office in the Lace Market, Nottingham. You’ll need to be able to come up with brilliant, original ideas, as well as writing copy that fizzes off the page, headlines that sell, and social posts that get clicked, liked, and shared.
The job will be split between writing and concepting. For instance, one day you might be proofreading a brochure, the next coming up with ideas for a new Tetley on-pack promotion, and the next writing the copy for a client’s new website.
Here’s what the ideal candidate would look like:
– A portfolio of ad ideas and campaigns demonstrating strong conceptual ideas across online and offline channels
– Impeccable spelling, grammar and punctuation
– Ability to write concise, compelling copy in a range of formats, from tweets and headlines to entire websites
– Social media experience – you don’t need to be an expert, but it’d be very handy if you knew a bit about hashtags and writing for different social platforms
– Experience in an agency environment (preferred but not essential)
This role could be full or part-time, so let us know what you’d prefer.
Ready to apply? Send your portfolio link, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “I’d like to be your new copywriter” by close of play on the 26th of September.